Menlo Shuffleboard Table
- The Menlo Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design that features a transitional design at home in any room.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
9′ = L: 111.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
https://sunsportgardens.com/jqafwyroimq 12′ = L: 147.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
14′ = L: 171.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
16′ = L: 195.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
https://www.sigmbi.org/fxjvqv9nc 18′ = L: 219.5″; W: 35.5″; H: 32″
https://sepiabodoni-expo.com/lcet38tkk92 Pictured in Distressed & Glazed Medium Brown Maple Finish