District Shuffleboard Table
- The District Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design.
- Architecturally inspired design.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
https://eclecticcloset.ca/2022/09/gktvwb7i 9′ = L: 108″; W: 32″; H: 32″
12′ = L: 144″; W: 32″; H: 32″
14′ = L: 168″; W: 32″; H: 32″
Tramadol Online 16′ = L: 192″; W: 32″; H: 32″
https://wash.co.uk/oyn3n7jq 18′ = L: 216″; W: 32″; H: 32″
https://writersrebel.com/0v9a1md Pictured in Umber Maple Finish.