S1220 Swivel Stool
The S1220 swivel stool features a unique, flexible back design for comfort. Made with the finest quality construction and made-to-order with your choice of finish color, fabric, or leather.
- The S1220 swivel stool is made with a solid kiln-dried hardwood frame for exceptional strength and durability.
- Features a hidden 6061 T-6 aluminum hinged flex-back for comfort.
- Available in bar or counter heights.
- Armless design with swivel keeps your space open while providing easy in-and-out.
- Original California House design.
- Sytex sprung seat with multi-density, poly-wrapped HR foam seating that is hypo-allergenic and will not break down over time like regular foam.
- Foam density is custom tuned to match the frame for maximum comfort.
- Stamped steel, full ball-bearing swivel.
- Nylon floor glides.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of 100’s of standard fabrics and leathers (or provide your own!) and virtually unlimited finish choices.
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 flammability standards.
- Made in the USA.
Pictured in Katrina Slate fabric and Traditional Cherry finish.
W: 19.5″ / D: 22.5″ / Overall H: 41″ (counter ht.) or 46″ (bar ht.)
Seat height = 26″ (counter height) or 30″ (bar height)
Note: We recommend 10″ to 12″ between the top of the seat and your counter top.
Resources Where to Buy