- The C6215 is made with a solid kiln-dried hardwood frame for strength and durability.
- Original California House design.
- Gas Lift is features an adjustable 3″ travel with swivel and rocking feature. Rocking mechanism may be locked out.
- Sytex sprung seat and back with poly-wrapped HR foam that is hypo-allergenic and will not break down over time like regular foam.
- Foam density is custom tuned to match the frame for a great sit.
- Standard nylon twin-wheel casters with decorative metal cover provides smooth rolling.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of 100’s of standard fabrics and leathers (or provide your own!) and virtually unlimited finish choices.
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 flammability standards.
Pictured in Brompton Chocolate Leather & Adele Ocean fabric
with Bourbon on Mahogany finish.