- The C3010 is made with a solid kiln-dried hardwood frame for exceptional strength and durability.
- Original California House design.
- Solid hardwood back is contoured for maximum comfort.
- Sytex sprung seat with multi-density, poly-wrapped HR foam seating that is hypo-allergenic and will not break down over time like regular foam.
- Foam density is custom tuned to match the frame for a great sit.
- Standard nylon twin-wheel casters with decorative metal cover provides smooth rolling.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of 100’s of standard fabrics and leathers (or provide your own!) and virtually unlimited finish choices.
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 flammability standards.
Pictured in Acacia Linen fabric with contrasting welt and Tobacco finish. Optional nail treatment shown.